Other Available Downloads
Latest release for 2013 supports uploading large files (over 2 MB) to SPOnline.Download 2013 version for both SP2010 and SP2013 (and SPOnline) support. Requires .NET 4.0 or later. The 2010 version is deprecated.
Enhancements Q3 2015:
- Added Property Bag editor (for current SPWeb loaded), available from Tools menu at top of application.
- Supports lists with large number of items, app.config file set to only pull down first 500 files when reading large lists, so you can open large lists and upload new files into them.
- More file operations on SP files act recursively when a folder is selected, including bulk updating file field data, moving files, copying files, check-in minor/major/overwrite, check-out, undo check-out, and publish files.
- File system create and modified dates are preserved when uploading to SharePoint libraries.
Enhancements Q2 2015:
- Can turn on/off "overwrite" setting when uploading/downloading files, "copy to", and "move to" operations. Default is overwrite=on. Look for "OVR" checkbox in main form window.
- Text editor available to view/edit files on the fly in both File System and SharePoint, can edit on the fly files in Doc Libraries. Available in right-click menu.
- Bug fixes (folders can now have periods in the name)
- New version for SharePoint 2013, SharePoint Online
- Resolved SharePoint Online authentication issues, using latest SharePointOnlineCredentials Class.
- Compiled on SharePoint 2013 Server using .NET 4.0.
- Compatible with SharePoint 2010, SharePoint 2013, and SharePoint Online
- Use the 2010 EXE if you encounter backward compatibility problems (I haven't found any with limited testing).
- added in-app hover tips
- added SharePoint file right-click menu tools: move, copy, check-in, check-out, undo check-out, publish, and bulk splistiem/spfile field update
- when not connecting to SharePoint Online, can upload files larger than 3MB (using webdav)
- drag/drop support in SharePoint window
- profile button added for quick connections in main window
This is so brilliant, thanks a million. It would however be brilliant if it could check file existence on the target pc folder/file so that it does not replace files, or perhaps does it do that already?
on Jan 10 at 10:10 AM
Thank you! This is WAY easier than mapping using WebDAV
on Jul 13, 2016 at 4:55 PM
This app Works great. We were looking for some tool for incremental backups to a SharePoint.
It's important to know that if your environment uses Claims Authentication, you must enable a Windows Authentication in order to make this software work.
on Nov 16, 2015 at 1:53 PM
Fantastic application! Use it all the time. Faster than Explorer View on VDI.
Suggestion - Would be nice to have right click folder ("Open with Explorer") to browse local folders.
on Apr 20, 2015 at 5:37 PM
Works great - simple to use. Even works with OneDrive for Business. Thanks Ben.
on Oct 15, 2014 at 1:37 AM
A solid app. Very well done. Saved my time and sanity!
on Oct 10, 2014 at 8:37 PM
Great for moving files From SharePoint. This release is not good enough for handling large volume of files Into SharePoint.
on May 14, 2014 at 1:18 PM
nice util makes it easy to pull files down from SP!
on Nov 20, 2013 at 4:03 PM
Another tool from bandrben, and another hit. This will be in my SharePoint toolbox from now on, along with SPCAMLQueryHelper. Keep it up, thanks for the early release.
on Nov 20, 2013 at 6:59 AM
Opera does not support ClickOnce X
To install this application, save it and then open it. Opening it directly from Opera will not work correctly.